Art and Logo Guidelines
We do not charge for imprinting straight line type, however we reserve the right arrange your copy for best appearance. You can also upload camera-ready digital art that meets the specifications below at no extra charge.
Digital Art Requirements
- Digital art must be uploaded using this uploader.
- Create your art as vector art EPS file in Adobe Illustrator, CorelDraw, Freehand or a similar hi-end graphics program. If you send a PDF all fonts must be embedded in the file.
- Design your imprint to fit the imprint area for the product you have selected and indicate crop marks. You must use CMYK format, not RGB.
- Convert your fonts to curves or outlines and save your artwork as an EPS file.
- Bleeds should extend 1/16" past the imprint area.
- If you upload a hi-res vector logo but need addtional text added the design fee will be $20.
- We cannot use Microsoft Publisher, Word, or Excel files. If you upload jpeg or gif image you will need complete design service.
- Complete design service is available at a flat rate of $40. You will need to fax a layout to 859-441-8795 or send us a jpeg or gif of your proposed layout.
- You will receive a proof in every case that you will OK before we proceed.
- Our uploader will only handle postscript, pdf, eps, jpeg, png, and gif files, as well as zip archives